BD Oral Syringe with Tip Cap Clear Oral Syringes are used for administering liquid medicine that is hard to measure using a normal medicine spoon. An oral syringe is a measuring device used to accurately measure small doses of liquid medicine, which are then given to the patient by mouth. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Becton Dickinson BD Oral Syringe with Tip Cap Features:
- Oral syringe used for administering liquid medicine that is hard to measure using a normal medicine spoon
- Easy-to-read scale markings in both milliliters and teaspoon scale
- Reduces the risk of medication dosing or administrative errors
Becton Dickinson BD Oral Syringe with Tip Cap Specifications:
- Size: 1cc, 3cc, 5cc, 10cc
- Color: Clear or Amber
- Quantity: Box of 100 or Case of 500
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 58305220, 58305218, siringes