Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The BedCane does not require any assembly and folds down easily for storage and portability. The non-slip, ergonomic foam grip handle provides comfort and security while the unique design allows users in wheelchairs to easily transfer onto the bed. This assistive device is reversible, height adjustable from 19"-22", and has a maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds. The non-institutional design blends in with your furniture and installs in minutes with 3 bolts, a safety pin, and safely secures to the bed with a safety strap.
The BedCane is lightweight yet sturdy and is ideal for those with weakness in their knees or hips, for those who experience dizziness upon rising or anyone needing a little assistance getting in and out of bed. It provides exceptional safety at home or in hospital and includes a 4-pocket organizer pouch which prevents entrapment and holds small items like remotes, books, or glasses. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
BedCane Bed Rail Features:
- Provides exceptional safety at home or in hospital
- Four pocket organizer included
- No assembly required
- Quality steel and wood construction
- Portable, handle folds down for easy storage
- Safe and secure
- Foam covered handle for easy gripping
- Reversible and height adjustable
- Made for any bed type, home or hospital
- Secures to the bed with a safety strap
- Installs in minutes in between your mattress and boxspring with 3 bolts and safety pin
BedCane Bed Rail Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Adjustable Rail Height: 19" - 22"
- Rail Width: 15"
- Handle Dimensions: 15"W x 9.5"H
- Base Dimensions: 23"D x 19"W
- Unit Weight: 12 lbs
- Color: Black and Brown
- Includes: One (1) BedCane Bed Rail, 3 bolts, steel pin, user instructions
- BedCane Brochure
- BedCane Assembly Instructions
Important: Shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: bed railing, mobility aid, bedroom safety, bedrail, bed-rail, 2041, bed cane, bed-cane, stander