The Biomedical Life Systems Electrical Muscle Stimulator is a dual-channel analog device designed to provide electrical stimulation to muscles through electrode pads. It operates at a fixed pulse width of three-hundred microseconds and an adjustable pulse rate between one to eighty hertz. The ramp-time and frequency of the EMS can also be adjusted according to stimulation desired by the patient.
The Biomedical EMS is an effective and completely non-invasive method to improve blood circulation, heal muscle weakness and muscle spasms. The improved blood circulation helps in preventing venous thrombosis and muscle pain due to strain or stress. It can also be used as a recovery tool for partially or completely immobilized limbs.
The EMS system operates by imparting electrical impulses to the electrode pads in one of the selected stimulating patterns which include constant, reciprocating or cycling. These impulses imitate the potential muscle pumping action to cause passive exercise in the target muscles. These electrode pads included with the kit adhere to the skin where the stimulation is required.
The Biomedical Life Systems EMS is available as a complete kit that includes the EMS unit with a nine volt battery, two paired electrodes, four lead wires that connect to the stimulator and the electrode pads, an instruction manual and a black-colored carry case. The set has a durable five-year warranty.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Electronic Muscle Stimulators page and the Acclaim Digital EMS Unit for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Effective in medical and cosmetic toning
- Unit is powered with one nine volt battery
- Dual analog device with three modes of treatment
- Helps to provide muscle stimulation in acute manner
- Adjustable frequency, ramp up time and relaxation time
- Improves blood circulation and reduces muscle weakness
- Manufacturer: Biomedical Life Systems
- Dimensions: 3.9 Inch x 2.75 Inch x 1 Inch
- Adjustable Pulse Rate: 1 to 80 Hertz
- Product Weight: 4.6 oz (136 grams)
- Product Number: EMS2000