The Air Pro Pad Deluxe Mattress Overlay is a durable mattress pad that is laid over existing mattresses to provide an effective treatment for pressure ulcers. The mattress pad is ideally designed for bedridden patients to prevent bed sores and ulcers. The mattress ideally works with the Air Pro Pump to provide alternating pressure by inflating and deflating the cells at a fixed interval to redistribute the user’s weight.
The Blue Chip Medical 4810 Air Pro Alternating Pressure Mattress Overlay is made of heavy duty, medical grade PVC. It is strong enough to support up to two hundred and fifty pounds. The mattress pad comes treated with antimicrobial and fire retardant agents to ensure safety. The mattress overlay features a bubble design that provides better therapeutic treatment to the patient’s skin. The tuck under flaps increase the efficiency of the pad by ensuring no bubbled area goes under the bed while laying it over the mattress.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Designed to be used with the Air Pro Pumps
- Features bubble design for better therapeutic treatment
- Made of medical grade PVC that makes it durable and strong
- Top and bottom ends have tuck under flaps
- Comes treated with antimicrobial and fire retardant agents for patient compliance
- Manufacturer: Blue Chip Medical
- Product Material: Medical Grade PVC
- Weight Capacity: 250 lb. (113 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 35 inch (Length) x 79 Inch (Width) X 2.5 Inch (Depth)
- Product Number: 4810