Easy and effective, the BodySport TracCollar is operated by two hand held inflation pumps that individually inflate the left and right sides of the collar. This Inflation allows you to regulate and control the amount of traction to provide more comfort and stability. When combined, the two sides of the BodySport TracCollar Neck Traction Device create an upward pressure on the head, providing traction and relieving pressure from pinched nerves, herniated discs, pain caused by arthritis, and even headaches.
How To Use:
- Place the BodySport TracCollar on your neck with the opening in the back and the inflation pumps in the front. Place your chin in the groove at the front of the collar.
- Fasten and adjust the traction collar with the buckles and Velcro closures. The collar should only rest against the front and back of the neck. The ends of collar may not necessarily touch, however, the bladders will still inflate the device evenly.
- To use while sitting, your head should be in a level position facing forward. For use lying down, a pillow is recommended.
- Inflate the TracCollar by squeezing the pumps until a light stretch is felt in your neck, adjusting the right and left sides by inflating the appropriate pump to find the perfect level of neck traction. The pumps should not be pumped more than 15 times on either side.
- When finished, press the valves to release the air pressure and remove collar.
TracCollar Neck Traction Collar Features:
- Two hand held inflation pumps to inflate sides of collar
- Developed by orthopedic engineers
- Ideal for professional or home use
- Portable for use during travel
- Constructed from plastic foam
- Internal Inflatable bladders contain natural rubber latex
- Easy to use, comfortable, safe and effective
- Fastens easily with buckles
- Includes carrying case
BodySport Neck Traction Device Specifications:
Please note: Not for recent sprains and/or strains, neck injury or acute conditions. ActiveForever recommends that if you feel light headed, dizzy, and nauseous or experience any pain you should discontinue use.
- Sizing: Measure your neck circumference in the middle, or some use their shirt collar size. If you fall between sizes, choose the large TracCollar size:
- Small/Medium (RED) 14" - 16"
- Medium/Large (BLUE) 16" - 18"
- Material: 97% cotton and 3% Lycra fabric covering
- Care: Washable with warm water and mild soap
- Assembly: Does not require assembly or batteries
- Pressure Level: 4.8 lbs traction pressure on either side
- Height: 4.5" (inflates to 7" maximum)
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Return Policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: arthritis, disc, traction, nerve, headache, TC-TC-R
Fasten and adjust the traction collar with the buckles and Velcro closures. The collar should only rest against the front and back of the neck. The ends of collar may not necessarily touch, however, the bladders will still inflate the device evenly.
To use while sitting, your head View more
Write Your Own Review