Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
BW Technologies Gas Alert Extreme Portable Gas Detector
The BW Technologies Gas Alert Extreme Portable Gas Detector is a reliable single-unit gas detector capable of monitoring any gas hazard within its wide range of available toxic gas models. Compact and lightweight, the Gas Alert Extreme provides users with direct, real-time gas concentration readings on a large LCD and an exceptional battery run-time so it can operate through consecutive shifts.
The BW Technologies Gas Alert Extreme Portable Gas Detector features a wide range of user options including a multi-language display, data logging functionality ideal for various applications, and tamper-proof settings with pass code protection. Calibration is a simple automatic procedure and is compatible with BW's MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system, and at start-up a full function self-test checks the sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms. Buy the BW Technologies Gas Alert Extreme Portable Gas Detector from ActiveForever today!
BW Technologies Gas Alert Extreme Portable Gas Detector Features:
- Monitors single gas hazards within wide range of toxic gas models
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Simple automatic calibration procedure
- Compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Full function self-test
- Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Secure and accurate history with data logging
- Tamper-proof settings with pass code protection
- Easy on/off operation
BW Technologies Gas Alert Extreme Portable Gas Detector Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 1.1" x 2.0" x 3.75"
- Product Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Gases: H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, CI2, NH3, NO2, HCN, ETO, ClO2, O3, NO
- Languages: Supports English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Battery: Replaceable 3V battery
- Battery Life: 2 year battery life (typical)
- Temperature: -4 to 122ºF / -20 to 50ºC
- Humidity: 10 - 100% RH (non-condensing)
- Pump Draw: Compatible with the Sampler motorized pump
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, audible (95dB); Low, High, STEL, TWA
- Tests: Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms on activation, battery (continuous)
- Gas Alert Extreme Portable Gas Detector Instruction Manual
Warranty: 2 year warranty including sensors
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: air gas, Honeywell, gas monitor, multi-gas