The Cardinal Health Tub Transfer Bench with Removable Backrest makes bathing easier for wheelchair users. The transfer bench has an adjustable, removable backrest and handrail which can be used for both the left and right side. The height of the seat is also adjustable in the increments of one inch.
The Frame of the Cardinal Health Shower Transfer Bench has a robust structure made of heavy-duty anodized aluminum which is strong enough to sustain weight up to three hundred pounds. The seat and backrest of the transfer bench are made from high-density latex free plastic for durability and the holes in it ensure proper water drainage. Non-marring, slip-resistant rubber suction tips at the bottom maintain exceptional grip with the surface in water and prevent the bench from slipping, thereby, adding safety to your bath. A convenient handhold has also been added to the backrest for added support. The transfer bench is very easy to install and all the necessary instructions and hardware required for installation are included in the package.
Product Features and Benefits
- Anodized Aluminum frame
- Adjustable back and hand rail
- Height adjustment in 1 inch increments
- Feet have suction cups which prevent slipping in water
- Latex free plastic bench with holes for durability and drainage
- Ideal for people with any kind of physical disability or some illness
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health
- Product Weight: 10 lbs. (4.53 Kilograms)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs. (136 Kilograms)
- Seat Height Adjustment: 17.5 - 21.5 Inches
- Product Material: Anodized Aluminum (Frame), Plastic (Seat)
- Model: SBH06