With two different light settings, users may choose whether they receive 5,000 or 10,000 LUX illumination; the highest setting of 10,000 LUX is the amount most recommended by experts. To use, simple sit 12" from the light and position the head so that the light has slight contact with the eyes; users may read or eat breakfast comfortably during their light therapy sessions. Great for the whole family, the Carex Day-Light Lamp can be used not only for light therapy but also as just a regular task lamp making this device great for small areas such as desks or counters; buy the Carex DL2000 Day-Light Sky Lamp today from ActiveForever!
Carex DL2000 Day-Light Sky Lamp Features:
Carex DL2000 Day-Light Sky Lamp Specifications:
- Enclosure Size: 13.69" x 10.68" x 2.75"
- Height on Legs: 25" - 27.25"
- Weight of Light: 8.2 lbs.
- Lens Material: High-impact polycarbonate
- Electronic Ballasts: instant on, no flicker
- UV Diffusing Filter: 99.3% UV filter
- Two-Way Switch: 2 light setting (10,000 lux), 1 light setting (5,000 lux)
- Light Tubes: 2 x 55 watt compact fluorescent
Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: DL2000, day lamp, light therapies, carex health brands, day light