The Upeasy Lifting Cushion is an ergonomic and cost efficient lifting cushion that supports users while they lift themselves up from chairs, armchairs, or any other hard surfaces the cushion is placed on. It is ideal for people with difficulties in standing up from chairs, people with knee or joint pains or people with limited mobility.
The Carex Lifting Cushion is covered with a durable polyester cover which is easily washable. The cushion is made out of polyurethane foam which is soft and does not trap any moisture making it incredibly comfortable even for long periods of time. To use of it, simply place the cushion before sitting down and then get up as you normally would. The seat automatically starts exerting just enough force to support over seventy percent of your weight and help you stand. The cushion features a patented LeveLift technology that ensures the seat doesn’t push the user forward by providing too much push.
The Lift Seat Assist uses hydro-pneumatic gas springs to provide the push and hence does not need any power to run. There are two options of the seat with a weight capacity of two hundred and twenty pounds and three hundred and forty pounds respectively. The total weight of the Carex Lift Assist is just nine pounds and it also has a built-in handle that allows you to easily carry it around for increased mobility anywhere. The seat easily fits almost all chairs and firm seating surfaces.
Product Features and Benefits
- Provides up to 70 percent lift assistance
- Seat is made of hydro pneumatic gas spring
- For individuals who need assistance to stand
- Self powered, requires no batteries or electricity
- Use in or outside the house on any chair or sofa
- Lightweight, portable and washable polyester cover
- Manufacturer: Carex
- Technology: Patented LeveLift Technology
- Product Dimensions: 17 Inches (Width) x 19 Inches (Depth)
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs (CCFUPE1), 340 lbs (CCFUPE3)
- Model: CCFUPE1, CCFUPE3