Im not sure how I ever played sports without an arm cooler sleeve. With its compression characteristics, the CEP Arm Cooler sleeve aids in the delivery of oxygen to the arm muscles, specifically the biceps, triceps and forearm. Along with this, it also aids in the removal of lactic acid built up in the muscles to decrease fatigue and increase ability to recover. Its made from lightweight, breathable and durable nylon and spandex materials which allow the arm to stay cool while working up a sweat. Pick up yours from ActiveForever and start raining threes from downtown!
- Increase energy, stamina and performance
- Improve blood circulation
- Injury prevention
- Muscle and joint stabilization
- Improve coordination
- Breathable, quick drying, cooling effect moisture technology
Measuring Instructions: Measure from wrist to top of bicep
- Small: 16"
- Medium: 16.5" - 18.5"
- Large: 19+"
- Outer Fabric 1: 71% nylon, 29% spandex
- Outer Fabric 2: 78% nylon, 22% spandex
- Latex Free
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: arm sleeves, spandex, cooler, CEP