The Chattervox Voice Amplification System is a device that is designed to provide additional support to patients with speech or voice impairments. It lets users communicate easily with people at distances. The device is ideal for patients with weak voices due to Parkinson's Diseases or ALS. This helps patients to speak in their normal voices without pressurizing or straining their vocal chords. The package includes a collar microphone, six AA NiMH rechargeable batteries, a storage case and a belt extender. The device also has additional accessories such as the collar microphone and neoprene waist pack that can be used by instructors and trainers for hands free communication.
The Chattervox voice amplification system has a simple and portable design that allows users to easily carry it along after packing it in the included storage bag. The system boosts the user’s voice up to fifteen decibels that makes it perfect for effective communication. It has simple operations that can be single handedly controlled with a provided combined switch that controls volume and power. The amplifier can be powered through either regular AA batteries or included six AA NIMH batteries which can be fully charged overnight and once charged, they allow at least fourteen hours of continuous use.
Product Feature and Benefits:
- Simple and Portable Design
- Boosts Voices up to Fifteen Decibels
- Ideal for Patients with Parkinson's Disease and ALS
- Gets Fully Charged in an Overnight for Fourteen Hours Continuous Use
- Easy to Use Power and Volume Buttons
- Manufacturer: Ayst Communications Company
- Charging Time: 5 Hours
- Maximum Power Output: 5 Watt (4 ohm speaker load)
- Dimension: 8 Inch (Width) x 2.9 Inch (Height) x 2.1 Inch (Depth)
- Belt Length (Waist Length): 44 inch with 12 inch belt extender included
- Set Includes (HC-CV-2): A collar microphone, six AA NiMH rechargeable batteries, storage case and a belt extender
- Available Accessories: Collar microphone (CV-COLLAR), neoprene waist pack (HC-WP-N)
- Product Number: CV-COLLAR, HC-CV-2, HC-WP-N