Cica Care Silicone Gel Sheeting
Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting is a durable, self-adhesive silicone sheet for management of both new and existing red, dark, or raised scars. Designed by Smith & Nephew wound care, Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting is widely used by medical professionals on both children and adults. Cica Care ™ Gel Sheets are durable, comfortable, and re-usable, as well as ideal for both day and night use. Within 2-4 months of using Cica Care ™, scars you thought were permanent can be reduced and their overall appearance can be improved. Buy your Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting from ActiveForever.com!
Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting offers an affordable alternative for scar reduction treatments. In addition to relieving itching and discomfort, Cica Care ™ fades and flattens the tissue, leaving skin smoother and more uniform. The silicone gel sheeting is easy to use, and more comfortable and affordable than surgery, laser treatments, or steroid injections. Best of all, Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting is self-adhesive, so there is no need to worry about tapes or bandages to hold the sheet in place. Cica Care ™ is highly recommended and has been used by doctors, hospitals, and dermatologists for over ten years with great results. Order yours today from ActiveForever.com!
How does Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting Work?
Cica Care ™ works by occluding the skin to hydrate the scar area. By locking moisture in around the scarred area, the scar color is lightened to be closer to your natural skin color. While Cica Care ™ Gel Sheeting works best with recent scars, it has been shown to help reduce the appearance of older scars as well. Because it is flexible, Cica-Care can be used on any part of the body, including the face.
When do I use Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting?
Designed for use on hypertrophic and keloid scars, Cica Care ™ can be used on raised scars from surgery, accidents, cuts, and burns to any part of the body. Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting is not for use on small, white scars that typically fade away over time anyways. Your skin must be intact before use; DO NOT use Cica Care ™ Gel Sheets on open or infected wounds, scabs, or stitches. Do not use creams or ointment under the silicone gel sheeting. If a rash appears, it is typically caused by poor hygiene or the Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting being attached too tight. Reduce wear time to eliminate rashes.
Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting Specifications:
- Silicone Gel Sheet Size: 4.75" x 6"
- Can be cut to fit over your scar
- Packaging: individually or in boxes of ten sheets
- Product Life: 14 - 28 days. Cica Care ™ can be washed and re-used
Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting Instructions for Use:
- Step 1: Wash your hands thoroughly and gently clean the area around the scar. Make sure the the area is completely dry before you apply the pad
- Step 2: Peel the lid from the tray containing the Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting and remove the sheet
- Step 3: Cut the sheet to the size of the scar using a pair of scissors. Be sure to leave a little overlap all the way around. Store the remaining piece of the gel sheet in a dry place, such as the tray
- Step 4: Remove the plastic backing covering the adhesive
- Step 5: Apply the Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting to the scarred area with the adhesive side down. Do not stretch the strip and do not hold the sheet too tightly to the skin, as this may cause irritation of the scar and the skin around it
- Step 6: The Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting should be applied to your scar for 4 hours on the first two days of use. Afterwards, increase the application time by two hours each day so your skin can acclimate to the strip
- Step 7: Clean the Cica Care ™ twice daily with mild soap. Once cleaned, rinse the silicone gel strip thoroughly
- Step 8: Dry the Cica Care ™ strip with a non-fluffy towel before re-applying to the affected area. Be sure the scar and the surrounding area are washed as well
Note: When the Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting begins to wear or cleaning becomes difficult, the sheet should be replaced. This typically occurs every 14-28 days depending on use. To see the best noticeable results, the Cica Care ™ Silicone Gel Sheeting should be used for 2-4 months
Related Searches: cicacare, S&N, UNS66250707_EA, 66250707, scarcare,