Compression stockings can be difficult to put on for those who lack strength or dexterity in their hands or may not be able to endure any type of compression discomfort. The Circaid Comfort Compression Capri™ are easy to put on, provide mild compression, are worn during the day, and come in a unisex style for both men and women. The Nylon, Polyester, Cotton, and Lycra mix of materials allow it to be washed in cold water and tumbled dry. There are ten different sizes for a wide range of body shapes and sizes. This garment should never take the place of a compression system.
Circaid products were created for a mother of three that suffered from ongoing worsening lymphedema. Every day for a few hours she had to rest and elevate her legs. Even though she sought help from many vascular specialists, her condition worsened. With her job in jeopardy and seeing his wife in pain, her husband (an engineer and successful inventor) found the solution: CircAid (short for circulation aid) leggings. They quite simply got his wife back on her feet to resume a normal, active lifestyle. This core technology would evolve into today’s CircAid Medical Products, Inc., run by Frank and Hertha's daughter, Sandra Shaw. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Circaid Comfort Compression Capri Features:
- Ideal for those with lymphedema, venous diseases, varicose veins, and tired aching legs
- Provides mild compression from the waist to below the knees
- Can be used in combination with a lower leg compression wrap or stocking
- Simple measuring & sizing
- Available in 10 sizes for varying body types
- Machine washable
- Daytime wear
- Unisex style
Circaid Comfort Compression Capri Specifications:
- Sizes: A - J (Based on waist circumference & largest thigh circumference - See sizing chart and measuring information below)
- Style: Unisex
- Period of Wear: Daytime
- Material: Nylon, Polyester, Cotton, and Lycra®
- Color: Beige
- Care & Maintenance: Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry low heat. Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.
- Latex Free: Yes
- Includes: one (1) Circaid Comfort Compression Capri
When taking measurements, measure at the largest circumference point. When selecting a size, choose the smallest size match for the snuggest fit or the largest size match for a more relaxed, easy-to-wear fit.
||25" - 31"
||18" - 24"
||26" - 33"
||19" - 26"
||28" - 36"
||20" - 27"
||30" - 38"
||22" - 29"
||32" - 40"
||24" - 32"
||33" - 43"
||25" - 33"
||35" - 44"
||26" - 35"
||37" - 47"
||27" - 37"
||39" - 49"
||28" - 38"
||41" - 51"
||30" - 40"
NOTE: This product provides mild compression only and is not intended to take the place of a compression system.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: RCAPRI0, RCAPRI02, RCAPRI03, RCAPRI04, RCAPRI05, RCAPRI06, RCAPRI07, RCAPRI08, RCAPRI09, RCAPRI10, ancillaries, cir caid, cir-caid, caprie, vein ablation