The Circaid Juxtafit Premium Interlocking Ankle Foot Wrap is made of Breathe-O-Prene® material which keeps the skin cool and dry, reducing discomfort. The inner liner contains SILVERtec™ - an anti-static, anti-odor, thermodynamic agent that prevents bacteria growth within the garment. The Premium line has an estimated life span of 12-18 months, whereas Juxta-Fit™ Essentials Products have an estimated 6 month life span, offering an economical alternative to the original Juxta-Fit™ Premium Line. The patented Juxta-Lock™ Band closure system is engineered for simply application and easy adjustments as needed throughout the day. This comfortable foot wrap can be worn day or night, is available in three standard sizes from Small to Large or can be modified to fit your own unique size with the included instructions.
Circaid products were created for a mother of three that suffered from ongoing worsening lymphedema. Every day for a few hours she had to rest and elevate her legs. Even though she sought help from many vascular specialists, her condition worsened. With her job in jeopardy and seeing his wife in pain, her husband (an engineer and successful inventor) found the solution: CircAid (short for circulation aid) leggings. They quite simply got his wife back on her feet to resume a normal, active lifestyle. This core technology would evolve into today’s CircAid Medical Products, Inc., run by Frank and Hertha's daughter, Sandra Shaw. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Circaid Juxtafit Premium Ankle Foot Wrap Features:
- For the treatment of Lymphedema, other forms of Edema such as Venous, Post Traumatic, Post Surgical
- Cool, light-weight, Breathe-O-Prene®material
- Patented Juxta-Lock™ Band System for easy application
- Anti-odor SILVERtec™ lining
- Controlled bandwidth gradient compression
- Limited linear stretch material hugs limb
- Machine washable
- Available in small, medium, and large sizes
Circaid Juxtafit Premium Ankle Foot Wrap Specifications:
- Circaid Juxtafit Premium Ankle Foot Wrap Manual
- Sizes: Small, Medium, and Large (See sizing chart and measuring information below)
- Compression: 30-50mmHg, Firm
- Band System: Juxta-Lock™ with Bandwidth Gradient Control
- Period of Wear: Daytime/Nighttime
- Material: Nylon, Polyethylene Plastic, Polyurethane, Lycra®, Silver
- Label Material: Polyvinyl Chloride Plastisol or Satin Acetate
- Latex Free: Yes
- Color: Beige
- Other Indications: Venous Valvular Insufficiency ("VVI"), Venous Insufficiency, Post Thrombotic Syndrome, Venous Ulcer (Stasis Ulcer), Angiodysplasia, Post Sclerotherapy, Thrombosis Prevention, Venous Eczema, Lipodermatosclerosis
- Care & Maintenance: Hand wash warm and drip dry to extend the life of your garment. Do not bleach, iron, dry clean, or wring. (Can also be machine washed using a gentle cycle and dried on low heat. If doing so, it is recommended that it be washed and dried by itself or in a pillowcase to prevent lint from getting caught in the hook tape. Should lint collect on the hook tape, it can be removed with tweezers.)
- Cautions: Decreased or absent sensation in the foot, Sensitivity to product components
- Includes: one (1) Circiad Juxtafit Premium Ankle Foot Wrap
Measure the circumference of the top and bottom of foot and circumference of ankle and forefoot. See picture above.
Top of Foot Length
Circumference of Ankle
Circumference of Forefoot
Bottom of Foot Length
||7.5" - 9.5"
||9.5" - 11.5"
||11.5" - 13.5"
NOTE: Custom garments require a prescription. This garment is not designed to be cut or modified, except as outlined in the directions for use; doing other than instructed will void the three month limited warranty.
Warranty: Three (3) month limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 38270017, 38270117, 38270217, juxta-fit, juxta fit, footwrap, anklewrap, ankle wrap, ankle-foot, ankle/foot, lymphedema management