The Coloplast Self-Cath Straight Tip Intermittent Catheter is designed to ensure a safe and secure self-catheterization for female patients. It has two fire-polished staggered eyelets at the tip of the catheter that support an efficient and smooth drainage even for high urine volumes. It has a silicone-coated surface that helps minimize the trauma to the urethra and the surrounding tissue during insertion. It is made of medical-grade PVC that makes it flexible and adds more comfort during catheterization.
The Self-Cath Catheter is indicated to be used by female patients with difficulties in urinating normally or with excessive residual urine leakage after normal urination. It is safe to use the catheter in both hospital and at home settings.
These catheters are six-inches long and feature a standard straight tip. For other patients, the option for a ten-inch long catheter is also available that can be utilized by both male and female users.
The catheters are individually wrapped and available in various color coded funnel-ends that allow for quick and easy identification of the size of the catheter. The Coloplast Self-Cath Intermittent Catheter is recommended to be used for a single use only. This catheter is available in various french sizes to accommodate maximum female users. These intermittent catheters are sterilized and latex-free and suitable for patients with latex allergies.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Comes with fire polished eyelets
- Single use, Sterile and Latex-Free
- Minimize the risk of urethral trauma
- Made from medical grade PVC material
- Color coded for ease of size identification
- Available in a variety of french sizes and lengths
- Silicone surface for easy and smooth insertion
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Gender: Female, Unisex (305)
- Length: 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- French Sizes: 5 Fr, 8 Fr, 10 Fr, 12 Fr, 14 Fr
- Color Code: Blue, Black, White, Green
- Product Number: 208, 210, 212, 214, 240, 240B, 305