The Coloplast SpeediCath Female Catheter is a small and discreet catheter designed with the female anatomy in mind. It is ideal for women who need to artificially drain their bladders or have a lot of residual urine that leaks after a normal urination.
The female catheter is compact and packed in a case which is no bigger than a standard lipstick when unopened. This allows for easy and discreet portability of the catheter in a handbag or a purse. The catheter is two and three fourth inches long which is the ideal length for female urethras that are much shorter than their male counterparts. The catheter is sterilized and pre-lubricated and is hence ready to use right out of the casing. All the user needs to do is break the seal and open the telescopic case and administer the self-catheterization.
The SpeediCath Catheters for Females have polished eyelets for comfort. This, along with the lubrication of the catheter, reduces the friction on the urethra during insertion and hence eliminates any trauma that may be caused. The thin structure of the catheter also reduces discomfort due to pressure on the urinary tract or bladder wall. The intermittent catheter is attached to a unique non-touch grip which is easy to hold and eliminates the chances of contamination due to hand contact. These catheters are completely PVC free and do not contain any DEHP or other phthalates thereby eliminating the chances of allergic reactions.
Product Features and Benefits
- Pre hydrated and ready to use
- Easy to use catheter for females
- Polished eyelets for greater comfort
- Latex Free, DEHP free and phthalate free
- Compact, can be kept in pocket or handbag
- Constructed to suit the anatomy of female body
- Manufacturer: Coloplast
- Length: 2- ¾ Inch, 3- ½ Inch
- Color: Blue, Black, White, Green
- French Size: 8 Fr, 10 Fr, 12 Fr, 14 Fr
- Model: 28522, 28524, 285780, 285800, 285820, 285840