These amazing pads each weigh less than 25 potato chips, but absorb up to 87.2% of impact upon a lateral fall. They are recommended for people with a high risk of falling, osteoporosis sufferers or people who take medication that causes unsteadiness.
ComfiHips® Hip Protectors help reduce costs associated with surgery, physical therapy, and rehabilitative care. Every 15 seconds, an older adult is being seen in the ER for an injury that happened as a result of a fall. For people over 65, falls is the leading cause of both fatal and nonfatal injuries. One in four people who break their hips will die within the first year. If you think of how much a hospital stay is when you have to have a hip repair, the costs are staggering!
ComfiHips® Hip Protectors are extremely lightweight and comfortable and are to be worn day and night. The undergarments are a regular men’s or ladies brief. The inner core of the pad is the same material that is used for impact absorption and dissipation in automobiles, boats and trains if there is a crash. Each set is available in Men's or Women's, sizes Small to 3X-Large. Have extra ComfiHip® Undergarments on hand and eliminate the need to wash them every day or every other day. Help your loved ones to enjoy life and live longer by protecting their hips.
The ComfiHips® Hip Protectors are comfortable enough to wear 24/7 and are very convenient for those that wear incontinence products. To find your size just measure the waist at the belly button and follow the sizing chart below. If wearing an incontinent product, choose the size at the waist and go up one size. Order from ActiveForever.com today to help save lives...one hip at a time!
An administrator at long term care facility in Iowa stated that for the time frame of one full year, when people were admitted, they had 89% of the people who they made use wheelchairs and only 11% ambulatory (able to walk on their own). Since starting with ComfiHips®, their admissions are now at 42% in wheelchairs and 58% ambulatory! They have that much confidence in ComfiHips! Also, several people have told them that they would have “broken their hips if they weren’t wearing ComfiHips!”
ComfiHips® Hip Protectors Features:
- Absorb up to 87.2% of impact upon lateral falls
- 24/7 Protection
- Reduces costs associated with surgery, rehabilitative care and physical therapy
- Recommended for:
- People with a high risk of falling
- People taking medication that could impair balance and vision
- People with neurological impairments that effects safe walking
- Osteoporosis sufferers
- Nursing homes and assisted living residents
- Patients undergoing rehabilitation or with balance issues
- Senior citizens seeking security and peace of mind
- Undergarment is made of ultra-soft material
- Both pad and undergarment have a streamline design for discreteness
- Note- Undergarments MUST be worn with ComfiHips® pads at all times
ComfiHips® Hip Protectors Specifications:
- Pad Dimensions: 5"W x 7"H x .5"D (Pads are oval and these dimensions are at the widest point)
- Pad Weight: Less than 1 ounce
- Undergarment Sizes: Men's or Women's Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- 2 Pack Includes: 2 undergarments, 2 pads, and Fall Prevention Tips for Home Safety Pamphlet
- 12 Pack Includes: 12 undergarments, 12 pads, and 6 Fall Prevention Tips for Home Safety Pamphlets
- Geriatrics Study
Note: Measure your waist at belly button (If wearing an incontinent product, choose the size at the waist and go up one size.)
||28" - 30"
||22" - 26"
||32" - 34"
||26" - 30"
||36" - 38"
||30" - 34"
||40" - 42"
||34" - 38"
||44" - 46"
||38" - 44"
||48" - 50"
||44" - 50"
- Take pads out of undergarments
- DO NOT put pads in washing machine or dryer
- Wipe pads with a cloth and warm soapy water or a disinfectant wipe
- Air dry only
- Hand or machine wash with pads removed
- Wash in COLD WATER, gentle cycle or up to 160°F
- Air dry or machine dry MEDIUM cycle
- Replace pads before use
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: comfi hips, worldwide ortho, CH-W, baby boomer generation, hip protection, trochanter bones, Comfyhips, hip protectors, hip fracture