The ComfiHips® Undergarment is designed to be used with the ComfiHips® Hip Protectors and are comfortable enough to wear 24/7 and are very convenient for those that wear incontinence products. To find your size just measure the waist at the belly button and follow sizing chart below. If wearing an incontinent product, choose the size at the waist and go up one size. Available in Men's or Women's, sizes Small to 3X-Large. Buy additional undergarments to have on hand or in bulk for your facility from ActiveForever.com today!
ComfiHips® Undergarment Set Features:
- Built-in pockets to hold the ComfiHip® pads
- Each pocket is strategically placed over the hip bone
- Streamline design for discreteness
- Can be worn with incontinence products
- Made of ultra-soft material
ComfiHips® Undergarment Set Specifications:
- Sizes: Men's or Women's Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Quantity: Pack of 2 or 12
- Note: Undergarments MUST be worn with ComfiHips® pads at all times - Pads not included (To buy both the pads and undergarments CLICK HERE.)
- Geriatrics Study
Note: Measure your waist at belly button (If wearing an incontinent product, choose the size at the waist and go up one size.)
||28" - 30"
||22" - 26"
||32" - 34"
||26" - 30"
||36" - 38"
||30" - 34"
||40" - 42"
||34" - 38"
||44" - 46"
||38" - 44"
||48" - 50"
||44" - 50"
Undergarments Washing Instructions:
- Hand or machine wash with pads removed
- Wash in COLD WATER, gentle cycle or up to 160°F
- Air dry or machine dry MEDIUM cycle
- Replace pads before use
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: comfi hips, worldwide ortho, CH-W, baby boomer generation, hip protection, trochanter bones, Comfyhips, hip protectors, hip fracture