If you need assistance applying compression stockings, look no further this is the product for you! Put on compression hose independently without bending from the hip. Works like a traditional sock aid. Just pull the compression hose over the form, insert the foot and pull the cord to bring the hose up onto the leg.
Compression Sock Aid Features:
- Helps pull on compression stockings with ease
- Made out of durable and flexible plastic
- Contoured side walls
- Ample room for foot
- Nylon chord for comfort and ease of use
Compression Sock Aid Specifications:
- Sizes: Small and Large
- Small Size: 5.5" W x 5.25" H
- Large Size: 6" W x 5.75" H
How to Use the Compression Stocking Aid:
- Hold stocking aid in lap and slide sock over the stocking assist as shown, so the toe of the sock is as close to the edge as possible.
- Hold onto the handle(s) and drop it to the floor.
- Position your foot so your toes and as much of your foot as possible is inside the sock as shown, and pull the stocking assist up in the air so the assist guides the sock onto your foot to your ankle.
Wearing rubber gloves, or rubber finger covers can help sliding the sock onto the stocking aid a lot easier. Plus, the more stocking you can slide onto the stocking assist before you drop it to the floor, the more likely you are to achieve success in sliding the stocking completely onto your foot to or above the ankle.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: compresion, compreshon, ca754-40, ca754-41, sockaid, sock-aid