The ActiveLife Drainable Pouch is an efficient drain management system ideal for users with stomas that might be healing or draining a lot due to bodily changes. The pouch combines a drain bag and a skin barrier for the stoma into a single easy-to-use system.
The skin barrier integrated in the pouch is designed to provide users with a custom fitting ostomy pouch. The barrier can be cut out using scissors to perfectly fit the stoma and ensure the secretions are collected in the bag. The barrier can be cut from a size of three quarters of an inch up to two and a half inches according to the size of your stoma. This skin barrier is accompanied with a tape collar that helps secure the pouch over the stoma and keeps it there until it is pulled out.
The ConvaTec ActiveLife Pouch is twelve inches long and has a comfort panel on the side that is in contact with the user’s skin. This ensures that the drainable pouch can be worn comfortably for a long period of time. A tail closure at the bottom of the pouch keeps the secretions locked in and secure for as long as the pouch is not drained. It also helps keep the pouch leak proof and ensures that no fluid comes into contact with the user’s skin. The panels of the pouch are designed to be incredibly quiet and odor proof to keep it discreet and allow the user to carry out their everyday tasks like they normally would.
Product Features and Benefits
- Quiet and odor proof panel
- Ideal for people with liquid output
- Lightweight and easy to manage system
- One sided comfort panel with tail closure
- Cut to fit skin barrier comes with tape collar
- Protects skin from semi fluid and fluid secretions
- Manufacturer: Convatec
- Stoma Opening Size (022771): 3/4 - 2-½ Inch
- Stoma Opening Size (125330): 19 - 64 millimeters
- Barrier Style: Flexible, trim to fit
- Model: 022771, 125330