ConvaTec DuoDERM CGF Sterile Dressing is a moisture-retentive wound dressing designed for both full-thickness and partial wounds with exudate. The formula and construction of the ConvaTec Hydrocolloid CGF DuoDERM Dressing sets it apart from other standard dressings. It is ideal for treating and dressing dermal ulcers, leg ulcers, pressure ulcers (stage II & IV), full-thickness exudating wounds, partial thickness burns, donor sites, and superficial wounds. It protects against harmful bacteria and viruses such as HIV and HBV.
This dressing is beige in color, is available for purchase individually or by the box, and comes in 4 different sizes: 6 x 8, 8 x 12, 4 x 4, 6 x 6, and 8 x 8 inch.
Product Features and Benefits
- Treats Pressure Ulcers
- Ideal for Drainage Wounds
- Great for Full-Thickness Wounds
- Dresses Dermal Wounds
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec
- Product Number: 187643, 187644, 187658, 187659, 187660, 187661, 187662
- Sizes: 4 x 4, 6 x 6, 8 x 8, 6 x 8, and 8 x 12 Inch
- Shapes: Rectangle, Square
- Sterility: Sterile
- Latex Free: Yes