CoreStretch allows you to stretch yourself back into shape as it works your ligaments, muscles and tendons in your back, as well as ones in your legs and arms that work in accordance with your back. CoreStretch is also collapsible and light weight for easy portability.
CoreStretch Exerciser Features:
- Three-plane swivel for up-and-down, side-to-side, and twisting motions
- 10 sizing options for a customized
- 3 levels of fitness experience
- Lightweight and collapsible
- Less stress on body than traditional methods
- CoreStretch works well on: Lower & Upper Back, Shoulders, Lats & Lateral Scapula, Advanced Lateral, Shins, Hip (Piriformis), Upper Glutes, I.T. Band, Peroneal (Outer Calf & Ankle), Lateral (outside) Hamstrings, Medial (inner) Calf, Medial (inner) Hamstrings, and Groin
- Stretching is more effective after warming up and also after exercise
- Never bounce or jerk when stretching
- Hold each stretch 10-30 seconds
- Never stretch to the point of pain. Stretch to the point of mild tension in the muscles and then relax as you hold the stretch
- Focus on breathing slowly, deeply and naturally. Proper breathing aids relaxation which enhances your stretching success
Proper Technique: For best results, it is important that the CoreStretch be properly sized (adjusted in length) and positioned correctly.
To position the CoreStretch correctly, first set the padded foam bar on lap at approximately the same position as your waist or belt line. Hold the CoreStretch with the numbers facing you with the 10 on the bottom. Depress the button and lengthen the CoreStretch to the number which fully extends your arms and straightens your back but still allows for a comfortable grip with your hands.
Please note that there are three levels of stretching and that not all stretches are recommended at each level. For beginners it is recommended that you start in a seated/chair position, working your way up to the intermediate or standing/supported position and if possible the advanced or seated/floor position.
Warranty: CoreStretch has a 1 year warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Exercise Therapy, Core Stretch, CS00010, Back Stretch, Upper Body Stretch, Core Stretches