The CorFit Lumbosacral Belt features an elastic back panel that is constructed of high quality flexible posterior stays. Adjustable double side pulls provide exceptional support and compression, while ultra-durable front panels with a hook-and-loop fastener add extra support and ensure long use. An additional wicking material draws moisture away, keeping the user cool. The soft, CorEdge ® finish around both the top and bottom edges provides added comfort without irritation. Taller belts are available for larger people and shorter belts are available for smaller individuals as well as children. Get the best-designed lumbosacral belt on the market when you buy the CorFit Lumbosacral Belt from Active Forever today!
CorFit Lumbosacral Belt Features:
- Comfortable with a great fit
- Provides back and abdominal support
- Relieves stress and pain on lower back resulting from muscle strain and spasms
- Limits the motion of muscles and ligaments to help improve posture
- Elastic back panel made from high quality flexible posterior stays
- Wicking material that keeps you cool by drawing away moisture
- Soft, CorEdge finish for added comfort
- Ultra-durable front panels ensure long use
- Teaches proper lifting techniques
CorFit Lumbosacral Belt Specifications:
- X-Small Hip Measurement: 24" - 33"
- Small Hip Measurement: 27" - 38"
- Regular Hip Measurement: 32" - 43"
- X-Large Hip Measurement: 40" - 52"
- XX-Large Hip Measurement: 46" - 58"
- Measure True Waist
- Snug Fit Measurement: Devices are sized at a compressed fit.
- Measuring loose vs skin tight can be 2-2 ½ inches.
- Hip Measurement:
- Measure at fullest part of the buttocks.
- Approx: Across the groin area in the front.
- Hand was with cold water and mild detergent
- Do not bleach
- Line/air dry
- Avoid direct heat
- Made of cotton and polyurethane foam
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Cor fit, corefit, core fit, back brace, posture, sacral belt, 7000, Spinal Stenosis,Spondylolysis; Sciatica; Degenerative Disc; Prolapsed disc; Osteroarthritis of the Spine