The patented non-toxic, biodegradable CorPak gel allows it to be stored in the freezer for cold compress applications or heated up in the microwave for fast heat therapy. A few hours in freezer or 30 seconds in the microwave is all you need for a fast and comfortable thermal therapy treatment. Buy your CorPak Soft Comfort Hot & Cold Gel Packs today from ActiveForever.com!
Soft Comfort Hot/Cold Pack Features:
- Dual use hot or cold therapy
- Treats strains, sprains, tendonitis and other injuries
- Soft, "frost free" fabric cover
- Flexible soft gel conforms to the body
- Non-toxic, biodegradable gel
- Reusable, easy to clean and care for
Core Products CorPak Soft Comfort Hot & Cold Packs Specifications:
- User Instructions:
- Heating: Heat for 30 seconds then check, if not warm through, heat again in 10 second intervals until desired warmth is reached - Knead after each heating and check with the pack with the palm of your hand before applying
- Cold Therapy: Place in freezer for 2-3 hours until correct temperature is reached - pack can be left in freezer until ready to be used
- Sizes: 3" x 5" pack, 6" x 10" pack, 10" x 13" pack, 6" x 20" Cervical, and a 9" x 16" Tri-Sectional
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: core products, heat pack, thermotherapy, 782944054904, 782944055000, 782944055109, 782944055208, 782944055406, ACC-549, ACC-550, ACC-551, ACC-552, ACC-554
Write Your Own Review