The Sharps-A-Gator Container is a general disposal container ideal to help dispose of sharp medical instruments and tools. The red color of the container makes it clearly visible in any lighting situation. The container features a sliding lid that exposes a large horizontal opening when slid back. The horizontal slot allows users to throw in even large needles easily. The lid can be slid back to cover the container after the objects are disposed of inside. This lid protects patients and professionals from exposure to harmful bacteria or contamination from the sharps by keeping them completely sealed when not in use. The lid is translucent which makes it easy to view the objects inside and also keep track of how full the container is.
Once it's full, the Sharps-A-Gator Sharps Disposal Box can be locked shut for a safe final disposal. The container is made out of plastic and pigments which make it safe and convenient to be burned or autoclaved for the final disposal.
As the name suggests, the Covidien 1 Gallon Sharps Container has a volume of one gallon and can store several disposed medical instruments and tools. The container is designed to be nestable which allows users to easily stack them and save storage space when they are empty and not in use. They can be assembled effortlessly wherever required.
Product Features and Benefits
- Made from hard plastic and pigments
- Material safe to be autoclaved or burned
- Large horizontal opening to fit large sharps
- Clear horizontal opening with secure locking
- Nestable containers rescue precious storage space
- Protects and ensures the safety of caregivers and patients
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Locking Type: Locking lid
- Container Volume: 1 gallon
- Dimensions: 6.25 Inch (Width) x 7 Inch (Length) x 10.5 Inch (Height)
- Model: 31143699