The Covidien Argyle Tracheostomy Care Trays are a broad selection of tracheostomy trays that include components for a variety of tracheostomy procedures. The trays are designed for healthcare professionals and experienced practitioners. Each variety of tray includes all the components that are required to administer a quick and efficient tracheostomy. The trays are an ideal choice for hospitals and facilities that administer these tracheostomy procedures.
The Argyle Tracheostomy Trays majorly include the different types of tracheostomy tubes specific for each procedure. Each tray is provided two Safeskin nitrile gloves to help maintain the sterility of the components during the procedure. Two pipe cleaners are also included in each tray to allow users to clean the tubes to enhance their efficiency and prevent the formation of encrustations due to the secretions. The cleaners have brushes with thick bristles for maximum efficiency. The gauze sponges provided are used to clean and prep the area of the body before and after the insertion of the tube while the drapes are provided to place the user on a sterile surface and prevent bacterial infiltration. The different types of basins in each tray are used to collect the drained secretions and dispose of them. Each variety of the tracheostomy trays are designed for a single use only. The disposable trays eliminate the risk of cross-contamination and ensure the safety of both the professional and the patient. The kits are compact in size and hence easy to store and carry.
Product Features and Benefits
- Recommended for single use only
- Compact design makes it ease to store
- Designed with guidance of experienced clinicians
- For quick and efficient tracheostomy care procedures
- Excellent in infection control and nursing convenience
- Peroxide and saline options reduce individually purchased items
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Sterility: Sterile
- Model: 42201, 47800, 47835
- Application: Tracheostomy Care Kit
- Contents: 2 Safeskin Purple Nitrile Gloves, CSR Wrap, Drape, Four 4 X 4 Inch Gauze Sponges, 3 Solution Basins, 6 Inch Trach Brush, Three 6 Inch Cotton Tipped Applicators 3 Pipe Cleaners, Three 4 X 4 Inch Nonwoven Trach Dressings, 30 Inch Twill Tape