The Kangaroo Gravity Bags are lightweight feeding bag sets with a huge capacity of one thousand milliliters. The bag is ideal to administer nutrition to patients through tube feeding without an enteral feeding pump. These bags rely on gravity that helps transfer formula from the bag to the patient. It is compatible with the Kangaroo Enteral Feeding Pump and can be used at home as well as in hospitals.
The Gravity Bag Sets have large Easy-Cap openings on the top to provide a safe and quick to pour enteral nutrition into the bag. To promote the ease of hanging the bag, a strong and durable hanger is attached to the cap. This hanger allows users to easily hang the bag on an IV pole or carry it around for use.
Since the bags are only meant for tube feeding purposes, the connectors on the bags are not compatible with IV connectors to avoid misconnection. The Covidien Gravity Bags are made out of a durable PVC material that eliminates the need to use DEHP. Hence, the bag sets are safe to be used by people with DEHP allergies. These bags also have easy-to-read graduations marked with hundred milliliter increments to ensure accurate dosages of the nutrients are administered. The sets are available in both sterile and non-sterile packaging to suit the user’s needs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Helps ensure patient safety
- Also available in standard and large bore
- Use in the absence of an enteral feeding pump
- Available in sterile, non sterile and DEHP-Free formulation
- Large easycap opening allows easy pouring of enteral nutrition into bag
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Container Size: 1000 milliliters
- Container Usage: Disposable
- Model: 702505, 8884702500, 8884712300