The Kangaroo Joey Feeding Bags are innovative and specifically designed to ensure patient safety while feeding. They are compatible with the Kangaroo Joey Pump which is sold separately. The set is made of a PVC material that does not require the use of the chemical DEHP and hence is safe for patients with DEHP allergies.
The Kangaroo Joey Feeding Sets are designed to be safe for the patients and ensure accurate delivery of nutrition. The bag has an anti free-flow feature that prevents it from flowing freely into the patient or out of the bag if it gets disconnected from the pump or is not loaded correctly. This feature also prevents the loss of formula or nutrition present in the bag. The Kangaroo Feeding Bags have a large opening on the top to facilitate easy and quick filling of the bag. This capped opening is accompanied with an easy-to-grip handle that can be used to carry the bag and hang it for use anywhere. The bags are transparent and have accurately marked readings which makes it easier to monitor the amount of formula that is filled and later fed to the patient.
The PVC material of the Feeding Set makes it more durable and less prone to tampering by the patient or other external factors. It also ensures that the bag remains leak-proof under all circumstances.
Product Features and Benefits
- Protects from the possibility of a free flow incident
- Ensures user safety and accurate delivery of nutrition
- Easy-to-carry handle for ambulatory, hospital or home patients
- Made of PVC which eliminates the use of chemical DEHP and its adverse effects
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Material: DEHP-Free PVC Material
- Container Size: 500 millilitres, 1000 millilitres
- Model: 762055, 763656, 763662, 764655, 764669, 765662