The Dover Urine Drainage Bag is an ergonomic collection accessory designed to collect drained urine from patients. It is ideal for people with urinary incontinence or patients with difficulties in urinating normally with foley catheters inserted into them for urine drainage. With a volume capacity of two liters, the bag can be used for urine collection throughout the day.
The Urine Drainage Bag is designed with universal pivoting hanger hooks that are used to hang the bag over bed rails or wheelchairs for convenience and easy use. It also features easy to read graduations that are marked to indicate the volume of urine collected for monitoring purposes. A large vertical drip chamber on the top of the bag ensures optimal flow and easy collection of the drained urine. To facilitate the easy collection of urine samples for analysis, a closed system aspirating port is provided on the connecting tube. The port can be used repeatedly to collect fresh urine samples. It also eliminates the chances of needlestick injuries.
The Covidien Drainage Bag for Urine is available in a variety of options to suit individual needs. These options include bags with or without an Anti-Reflux device that prevents the backflow of urine into the tube connected to the catheter. Options with or without splash resistant drainage spout to conveniently empty the bags after they’re full are also available. Users can also purchase bags with velcro strap fasteners as per their convenience.
Product Features and Benefits
- Comes with pivoting hanger hooks
- Includes option with splash resistant drainage spout
- Drainage bag top vent ensures optimal collection flow
- Sheet clip and tube management improve flow dynamics
- Updated enclosed drain spout on new forty five degree pedestal
- Easy fresh sample collection facilitated by Luer lock sample port
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Volume: 2000 milliliters
- Valve Type: Anti-Reflux Valve
- Model: 3057, 6206, 6208, 6209, 6300, 6310