The Monoject Oral Medication Syringe is a one-time use, polypropylene syringe which is used to administer liquid medications orally. It features a catheter tip and separately packaged ribbed tip caps for added safety. The caps are ribbed to provide an easy grip to remove them.
The syringes are designed for oral medication only. The tip of the syringe is incompatible with all hypodermic needles and hence eliminates the possibility of needle stick injuries. The Monoject Syringe is constructed of a polypropylene barrel which is responsible for its light weight and cost efficiency. The material also provides the syringe with a high resistance to chemicals and bacteria. The plunger rod of the syringe along with the plunger tip are latex-free to ensure that they can be used by or on people with latex allergies.
The barrel of the syringe is marked with dual graduations in milliliters and teaspoons in order to help users take accurate measurements of medication dosages. These graduations are heat-etched and hence won't rub-off ensuring that there is no room for errors. The clear barrel also allows for easy inspection of the contents inside. The syringes are disposable and are designed to only deliver medication orally. These single use syringes are not recommended for any other drug administration technique.
Product Features and Benefits
- Latex free single use syringe
- Used only for dispensing oral medication
- Ribbed tip caps for easy gripping surface
- Amber tint protects light sensitive medication
- Dual graduations in millimeters and teaspoons
- Tip is not compatible with hypodermic needles
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Style: Flat top
- Tip Type: Oral tip
- Material Type: Polypropylene
- Volume: 1 milliliter, 3 milliliters, 6 milliliters, 10 milliliters
- Model: 8881901014, 8881903002, 8881906104, 8881907102