The Wings Quilted Positioning Underpads are strong underpads designed to protect surfaces from incontinence leaks and also aid in lifting and repositioning patients. The underpads are ideal to protect a variety of surfaces like bed linens, chairs, couches etc. from getting stained or damaged due to urine leaks. The pads can also be used as underpads for pets.
The Premium Strength Underpads have a three layer design for maximum efficiency. The topsheet is made of a spunbond nonwoven quilted material that is incredibly soft on the skin. It is also breathable to prevent the build-up of heat and moisture and ensures maximum comfort. The topsheet is highly permeable to moisture and quickly channels fluids into the absorbent core. The middle layer of the disposable underpad is a polymer core that features honeycomb technology. The core is highly absorbent and ideal to protect surfaces against heavy incontinence. It quickly wicks fluids away and helps keep the user’s skin dry and healthy.
The backsheet of the underpad is made of polypropylene that renders it incredibly strong and durable. The backsheet is also water resistant and prevent fluids from leaking out from the absorbent core. The extra strong backsheet can be used to lift and reposition patients weighing up to three hundred and fifty pounds or nearly one hundred and sixty kilograms. The underpads are recommended to be used for a single use only to avoid cross-contamination.
Product Features and Benefits
- Soft top sheet provides added comfort
- Super absorbent core rapidly absorbs liquid
- Provides maximum absorbency and odor control
- Helps protect bed linens and clothing from incontinence leaks
- Moisture vapor transfer feature keep patients dry and comfortable
- Can be used to lift and reposition patients up to three hundred pounds
- Manufacturer: Covidien
- Backsheet Material: Cloth Like
- Sizes: 23 Inch x 36 Inch, 30 x 36 Inch
- Topsheet Material: Spunbond Non Woven
- Model: P2336PS, P3036PS