The Cure Catheter Coude Tip is an intermittent urinary catheter specifically designed for male patients. It can be used by men with urinary incontinence or patients with urinary retention. The catheter is made of a durable plastic material that is free of DEHP, BPA, and latex and is hence suitable for people allergic to them.
The catheters are designed with a coude tip which is a tip with a slight bend that facilitates easier insertion. The catheter is pre-lubricated to ensure a smooth and trauma-less insertion. The CoverAll technology of the catheter ensures that the lubricant does not drip and is hence less messy. The catheter tip is also kink resistant to ensure that the urine drainage is not hindered at any point. The catheter features fire polished eyelets that are ultrasonically processed. This ensures that the eyelets are completely smooth and provide an efficient drainage of fluids. The smooth surface of the eyelets also minimizes the trauma to the bladder and the surrounding tissue.
The Catheters With Coude Tips are individually packed in an easy to open packaging. They are sterilized and are hence ready to be used right out of the pack. It is recommended to use the catheters for a single use only to avoid the risk of cross-contamination. These disposable catheters are available in a variety of french sizes to suit individual needs. They are color coded to allow easy identification of the catheter size.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy to tear top
- Sixteen inch long catheter
- Sterile, Latex-free and DEHP-free
- Available in a variety of french sizes
- Hundred percent fire polished eyelets
- Funnel connector ends for easy insertion
- Pre lubricated bent tip with coverall technology
- Manufacturer: Cure Medical
- Gender: Male
- Style: Coude Tip
- Color Code: Black, White, Green, Orange, Red
- French Sizes: 10 French, 12 French, 14 French, 16 French, 18 French
- Model: M10C, M12C, M14C, M16C, M18C