This brace has the same features as the Comfort Cool D-ring Wrist Splint with the added benefit of thumb immobilization. Perfect for skier's thumb, gamekeeper's thumb and de Quervain's syndrome, and many other conditions that require rigid support such as ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain. The included metal stays in the wrist and thumb areasbend to conform as needed and can be removed as the condition improves. The state-of-the-art perforated Neoprene construction provides flexible, breathable, and comfortable support for extended wear. An excellent compliment to wrist rehabilitation and recovery, buy your Comfort Cool D-Ring Thumb Spica and Wrist Splint from ActiveForever.com today!
D-Ring Thumb Spica and Wrist Splint Features:
- Available for both right and left hand
- Offers substantial support for the wrist and thumb
- Lightweight, breathable fabric
- Velcro immobilizer provides unmatched thumb support
- Multiple sizes allow for an exceptional fit
D-Ring Thumb Spica and Wrist Splint Specifications:
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, and XL - See sizing instructions and chart below.
- Material: 1/8" perforated neoprene construction
- Latex Free: Yes
- Includes: 6" removable metal stays
To size, measure palm circumference across top of palm and around hand across top of knuckles:
||6" - 7" (15-18cm)
||7" - 7.75" (18-20cm)
||7.75" - 8.4" (20-21cm)
||8.4" - 9" (21-23cm)
||Over 9" (Over 23cm)
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches:sprain, dislocated, NC91250, Arthritis device, immobilization device, thumb abduction,