The DaVinci Massage Tool by Body Back is a lightweight tool that can be used to deliver a self-massage to any part of your body. The compact size of the tool makes it incredibly easy to travel with and use it anywhere and at any time. You can either use it on yourself or a partner.
The DaVinci self-massager can be used to treat headaches, neck pains, and muscle tensions. It is also helpful to overcome occipital neuralgia, a condition which causes intense pain on one or both sides of your head, behind your eyes or in your neck whenever you move it. The tool also helps you relax your muscles by loosening the tight knots in your trigger points and facilitating blood flow. This helps you get rid of muscle soreness caused by intense physical activity and muscle contraction caused by being in a stagnant position for extended periods of time. It also helps you treat and prevent muscle spasms or injuries.
The DaVinci massage tool can be used on any part of your body including the feet, lower back, neck, head, shoulders, legs etc. Since the design of each of the three sides is different, users can make use of any of the three sides to apply a unique type of pressure for maximum relief. To give yourself a massage, simply lie down and place the muscle you want to relax on it. Small to and fro movements can enhance the effect. The massage tool can be effectively used by people of all ages.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy to use and perfect travel companion
- Use as a hand tool to work on a partner or yourself
- Relieves headaches, muscle spasms, neck pain and tension
- Designed to soothe the trigger points and improve blood flow
- Unique design on all three sides, each has a different application
- Recommended by physical therapists, massage therapists and chiropractors
- Made In the USA
- Product Weight: 5.6 oz
- Manufacturer: Body Back
- Dimensions: 5.5" (L) x 4" (W) x 4.5" (H)