The DBI SALA ExoFit Tower Climbing Harness is designed with an ergonomically shaped 'X' in the back, to increase comfort and simplify donning. Soft and lightweight construction is ideal for extended shifts and the breathable, moisture wicking Dri-lex lining ensures the wearer stays cool and dry all day. ExoFit harnesses offer memory, allowing the user to put on the ExoFit Harness just once, adjust it to fit, and from then on it remembers the adjustment and slips on quick and easy. The shoulders, hips and legs are padded to prevent slips, an integrated seat sling provides added support and three quick-release buckles make dedicated fall protection a snap.
Modeled after today’s recreational and military-use harnesses, incorporating design and safety elements from parasailing, mountaineering, skydiving and US forces equipment, the DBI SALA ExoFit Tower Climbing Harness provides high function fall protection no matter the application. This tower climbing harness is designed to securely retain the wearer in case of a fall and distribute impact forces throughout the body in case of a fall. DBI Sala's entire ExoFit line of fall protection equipment is designed to meet worldwide standards including OSHA, ANSI, CSA, CE and AS/NZS without any modification! Buy your DBI SALA ExoFit Tower Climbing Harness today from ActiveForever.com!
ExoFit Tower Climbing Harness Features:
- Ergonomic padded back pad is exceptionally comfortable
- 5,000 lbs minimum tensile strength D-rings
- Complete 5-point adjustment system
- Quick-connect buckles offer one-handed adjustment
- Cushioned back, shoulder and hip pads
- Integrated Sling Seat with quick connect buckles
- Dri-liex moisture wicking liner keeps the wearer dry
- Anti-tear, abrasion-resistant ballistic nylon construction
- Soft LYCRA edging protects user from chafing and rubbing
- Double box stitched straps for additional protection
- Sizing and ID labels are stitched into the back for easy inventory tracking
DBI SALA ExoFit Tower Climbing Harness Specifications:
- Sizing: Small (32” - 40” waist), Medium (36” - 44” waist), Large (40” - 48” waist) and XL (44” - 52” waist)
- Connections: One back, two belt, and two sling seat D-rings made from zinc chromate plated forged alloy steel
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: exofit XP, 1108651, D621108650, ANSI Z359, ISO 9001, vest style harness, DBI/SALA, salagroup