DBI SALA ExoFit Vest Style Harness
The DBI SALA ExoFit Vest Style Harness is designed in the shape of an X in the back, making it comfortable and easy to wear. Soft and lightweight construction is ideal for extended shifts and breathable, moisture wicking Dri-lex lining ensure dryness and comfort all day. The harness also has memory, allowing the user to put on the ExoFit Harness just once, adjust it to fit, and from then on it remembers the adjustment and slips on quick and easy like a vest. The shoulders, hips and legs are padded to prevent slips and three quick-release buckles make dedicated fall protection a snap.
Modeled after today’s recreational and military-use harnesses, incorporating design and safety elements from parasailing, mountaineering, skydiving and US forces equipment, the DBI SALA ExoFit Vest Style Harness provides a sleek and stylish harness without sacrificing function. This industrial strength harness is designed to securely retain the wearer in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout the body. The first harness to meet worldwide standards including OSHA, ANSI, CSA, CE and AS/NZS without modification, buy your DBI SALA ExoFit Vest Style Harness today from ActiveForever.com!
ExoFit Vest Style Harness Features:
- Ergonomic back pad is exceptionally comfortable
- Dri-liex moisture wicking liner keeps the wearer cool and dry
- Cushioned back, shoulder and hip pads
- Quick-connect buckles offer one-handed adjustment
- Anti-tear, abrasion-resistant ballistic nylon construction
- 5,000 lbs minimum tensile strength D-rings
- Double box stitched straps for additional protection
- Complete 5-point adjustment system
- Soft LYCRA edging protects user from chafing and rubbing
- Sizing and ID labels are stitched into the back for easy inventory tracking
DBI SALA ExoFit Vest Style Harness Specifications:
- Sizing: Small, Medium, Large and XL
- Connections: One back D-ring made from zinc chromate plated forged alloy steel (5000 lb. minimum tensile strength)
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: exofit XP, 1109795, D621109795, ANSI Z359, ISO 9001, vest style harness, DBI/SALA, salagroup