The DBI Sala Rope Lifeline is a heavy duty fall prevention device. Designed to be used with hands-free mobile Rope Grab's (not included), this Rope Lifelines are made from either a 5/8" Nylon, or a 5/8" Polyester/Polypropylene materials and are available in multiple different lengths. Buy your DBI Sala Rope Lifeline today from ActiveForever.com!
DBI Sala Rope Lifeline Features:
- Polyester/Polypropylene or Nylon rope
- Self-locking snap hooks at end
- Different lengths available
- Nylon rope available with an attached carabiner
DBI Sala Rope Lifeline Specifications:
- Width: 5/8"
- Lengths Available: 30', 50', 75', 100'
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: dbi/sala, life line, OSHA fall protection, 1202754