The DDU-100 Series Standalone AED Trainer AED Package is used to instruct in the use of the various modes of operation of the DDU-100 Series AEDs, and use of an AED as part of a standard rescue protocol. This trainer is similar to the DDU-100 series AED in form and operation, but all rubberized exterior surfaces are red, instead of black, to clearly distinguish the unit as a training device and it cannot be used to defibrillate a real patient. This package is ideal for use in large companies, public access, fire and EMS, schools, home, medical facilities, law enforcement, hospitality, and health clubs.
The DDU-100 Series Standalone AED Trainer AED Package includes one Lifeline AED trainer, training battery and charger, two adult training pads, remote control, and manual. The training pads come complete with wire and connector assemblies and the remote control allows the instructor to control training exercises and AED functions from a distance. The number one killer in America is Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), killing more than 400,000 people a year. It can strike anyone, anywhere, at any time, and in most cases, without warning. Be prepared in the event of a SCA emergency and buy your DDU-100 Series Standalone AED Trainer AED Package from ActiveForever.com today!
DDU-100 Series Stand Alone Trainer AED Package Features:
- Similar to a DDU-100 series AED in form and operation
- Can be used to train anyone from family members to professionals
- Remote included to allow training from a distance
- Rubberized, red exterior
- Highly visible
DDU-100 Series Stand Alone Trainer AED Package Specifications:
- DDU-100 Series Stand Alone Trainer AED Package Manual
- Dimensions: 8.5"W x 11.8"H x 2.7"D (22 x 30 x 7 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 lbs (approximate)
- Voice Prompts: Extensive voice prompts, guide user through operation of the unit and CPR
- Controls: Lighted On/Off button
- Indicators: "training mode", “check pads”, “do not touch patient”, “analyzing”, AED status LED
- Includes: one (1) trainer AED; one (1) training battery (rechargeable); one (1) training battery charger, two (2) adult training pads, remote control, and manual
- Note: The Standalone AED Trainer cannot be used to defibrillate patients.
Warranty: one (1) year Limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: DCF-A350T-EN, DDU-100TR, DCF-DBP-RC2, DTR-201, DDP-101TR, DTR-400, trainor, defibulator, defibulater, a.e.d., aed device, cardiac defibrillator, cardiac aed, automatic external defibrillator, automatic electronic defibrillator, automatic emergency defibrillator, automatic cardiac defibrillator, automatic defibrillators