Deluxe Weighted Kit for Tremors
Perfect for those who shake due to Parkinson's Disease, essential tremor or other neurological conditions, the weighted kit reduces the severity of the tremors so that users can eat and drink, shave, and brush their teeth effectively.
The Deluxe Weighted Dining Kit includes the most recommended ADL products for those persons with Parkinson's disease and other illnesses that cause tremors.
The Deluxe Weighted Dining Kit Features:
- Adaptive utensils ease daily activities for users with tremors
- Weighted utensils decrease tremors while eating
- Weighted dinnerware is elegant and ergonomic
- Weighted insulated cub and bowl
- Universal weighted holder for pens has grooved vinyl grip
- Universal weighted holder for razors has adjustable holder size
- Enables users with tremors to eat easily and discreetly
Weighted Adaptive Utensils Specifications:
- Keatlery Weighted Utensils: Contains dishwasher-safe, stainless steel fork, knife, teaspoon, soupspoon
- Weighted cup and bowl:Cup holds 8oz Bowl holds 12oz(NOT MICROWAVABLE)
- Universal Holder for Pens and Pencils: Holds items 1/8" to 7/16" around
- Universal Holder for Toothbrushes or Razors: Holds items up to 1/2" in diameter
- Each weighted utensil and universal holder weighs about 7 ounces
- The weighted cup and bowl contains steel and should not be microwaved
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 3800, KE3800, weighted silverware, freezing, adaptive living products, independent living