DeVilbiss 7305D-D VacuAide Suction Unit offers high flow performance with up to 27 LPM with 80 to 550 mmHg. The 7305 Series Homecare Suction Unit is a compact medical suctioning device which has been designed for reliable, portable operation. Because of the small size, lightweight, and DC operation features, the 7305 Suction Unit is ideal for providing suction in the home or on the go with the DC cord. Manufactured by DeVilbiss Healthcare, this company is now part of Drive Medical and has been delivering the best portable suction options for more than 18 years. This suction machine comes with an adjustable flow regulator and a safety lock feature. It is lightweight and portable.
DeVilbiss also manufactures this model in a portable version--the Vacu-Aide 7305P-D and in an external filter version--the Vacu-Aide 7305P-D-EXT. Click to see all of the DeVilbiss Vacu Aide Suction Machines.
- Suction pump
- 800 cc Disposable Bottle
- 6 Foot Tubing
- AC Power Cord
Features and Benefits
- Vacuum adjustments allow for 80-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 lpm
- Conveniently placed gauge for easy reading; especially important when precise measurements of vacuum are needed for the pediatric patient
- Adjustable Flow Regulator with easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge for easy use and control
- Knob has safety lock feature which will not allow the knob to be twisted off
- All of the high-performance capabilities are conveniently placed in a small compact package weighing less than 6.3 lbs
- The compact design with the high-performance capabilities makes the 7305 series suction unit the smallest and strongest portable suction unit of its kind
- Meets the RTCA/DO160D Aircraft Standard
- Meets ISO-10079 1:1999 Suction Standard
- Model #: 7305D-D
- Actual Product Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Liter Flow: 27 LPM
- Maximum Pressure: 10 PSI
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95 Percent
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 9"
- Overall Product Width: 7"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Power Requirement: AC current.
- Warranty: 2 Years Limited on Machine