DeVilbiss 7305P-D-EXT VacuAide Suction Unit offers high flow performance up to 27 LPM. It delivers selectable vacuum pressures from 80 to 550 mmHg. Weighing only 3.8 pounds, this lightweight respiratory suction device is easy to move from room to room where the patient needs to use it. It is equipped with an adjustable flow regulator which is controlled by an easy-turn knob with a safety lock feature. This suction machine can be powered by AC, DC or a battery. The AC power works on any system that offers 100 to 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz. It comes with a limited 2-year warranty
DeVilbiss manufactures several suction machine models, including the Vacu-Aide 7305D-D and a portable version--Vacu-Aide QSU Portable. Click to see all of the DeVilbiss Vacu Aide Suction Machines.
- Suction pump
- 800 cc Disposable Bottle
- 6 Foot Tubing
- AC Power Cord
- DC Power Cord
- External Filter
Features and Benefits
- Meets ISO-10079 1:1999 Suction Standard
- Meets the RTCA/DO160D Aircraft Standard
- Features an external filter that is easy to replace
- Compact design with the high-performance makes the 7305 series suction unit the smallest and strongest portable suction unit of its kind
- High-performance capabilities.
- Safety lock feature that will not allow the knob to be twisted off
- Small compact package weighing less than 6.3 lbs
- Pressure gauge for easy reading.
- Offers precise measurements of vacuum for pediatric patients
- Adjustable flow regulator with easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge for easy use and control of vacuum pressure
- Vacuum adjustments allow for 80-550 mm Hg
- Maximum free flow of 27 lpm
- Model #: 7305P-D-EXF
- Actual Product Weight: 6.3 lbs
- Liter Flow: 27 LPM
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95 Percent
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 9"
- Overall Product Width: 7"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Power Options: AC current, DC current, battery.
- Warranty: 2 Years Limited on Machine