DeVilbiss 7314D-D VacuAide QSU Quiet Suction Unit operates with 50% less sound, making this aspirator the quietest high flow, high suction device on the market. It produces 55 decibels of sound while offering 50 to 550 mmHg of vacuum pressure. It has a free flow range up to 27 liters per minute (LPM). Weighing 6.6 pounds, this lightweight respiratory device is easy to relocate from room to room. This quiet suction machine meets the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for adult, neonatal, infant, and child homecare suctioning. DeVilbiss offers a limited 2 year warranty.
DeVilbiss manufactures several suction machine models, including the DeVilbiss Home Suction Unit, the VacuAide Compact, and and a Portable VacuAide with External Filter. Click to see all of the DeVilbiss Vacu Aide Suction Machines.
- QSU Quiet Pump
- 800 cc Disposable Bottle
- 6 Foot Tubing
- AC Power Cord
Features and Benefits
- Quietest high flow/high suction portable unit on the market
- High flow and performance capabilities.
- Small compact package weighing less than 6.6 lbs
- Pressure gauge for easy reading.
- Offers precise measurements of vacuum for pediatric patients
- Vacuum adjustments allow for 50-550 mm Hg
- Maximum free flow of 27 lpm
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
- Model #: 7314D-D
- Actual Product Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Liter Flow: 27 LPM
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95 Percent
- Overall Product Height: 8.3"
- Overall Product Length: 8.5"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Power Requirement: AC current.
- Warranty: 2 Years Limited on Machine