DeVilbiss 7314P-D-EXT VacuAide QSU Quiet Suction Unit comes with an external filter, battery and carry case. This suction device meets the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for adult, neonatal, infant, and child homecare suctioning. It operates with 50% less sound, making this aspirator the quietest high flow, high suction device available. It emits only 55 decibels of sound. You can select vacuum pressures of 50 to 550 mmHg. It has a free flow range up to 27 liters per minute (LPM). This lightweight aspirator weighs 6.6 pounds. Drive Medical - DeVilbiss Healthcare offers a limited 2-year warranty.
DeVilbiss manufactures several suction machine models, including the DeVilbiss Home Suction Unit, the VacuAide Compact, and and the VacuAide QSU Portable. Click to see all of the DeVilbiss Vacu Aide Suction Machines.
- QSU Quiet Pump
- 800 cc Disposable Bottle
- 6 Foot Tubing
- AC Power Cord
- DC Power Cord
- External Filter
- Carry Case
Features and Benefits
- Comes with an external filter
- Quiet high flow and high suction portable unit
- Small and compact, weighing 6.6 lbs
- Pressure gauge located for easy reading.
- Offers precise measurements of vacuum pressure
- Vacuum adjustments of 50 to 550 mmHg
- Maxi free flow volume of 27 lpm
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
- Model #: 7314P-D-EXT
- Actual Product Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Liter Flow: 27 LPM
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95 Percent
- Overall Product Height: 8.3"
- Overall Product Length: 8.5"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Blue & White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Power Source: AC current, DC current or battery.
- Warranty: 2 Years Limited on Machine