DeVilbiss 7314P-D VacuAide QSU Quiet Suction Unit is an aspirator device that operates with 50% less sound. Lightweight and easy to move from room to room, this aspirator is the quietest high flow, high suction vacuum pump available. It produces only 55 decibels of sound. It offers 50 to 550 mmHg of vacuum pressure. The pressure gauge is easy to read and is visible even when in its carry case. This quiet suction device offers a free flow range of up to 27 liters per minute (LPM). Weighing 6.6 pounds, this portable aspirator is easy to relocate from room to room. It meets the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child, and adult homecare suctioning. A manufacturer's warranty provides a limited 2-year warranty.
DeVilbiss manufactures several suction machine models, including the DeVilbiss Home Suction Unit, the VacuAide Compact, and a Portable VacuAide with External Filter. Click to see all of the DeVilbiss Vacu Aide Suction Machines.
- QSU Quiet Pump
- 800 cc Disposable Bottle
- 6 Foot Tubing
- AC Power Cord
- DC Power Cord
- Carry Case
- Internal Battery
Features and Benefits
- Operates from AC, DC or battery power
- Portable suction machine
- Quiet high flow/high suction unit
- Small and compact, weighing less than 6.6 lbs
- Pressure gauge positioned for easy reading.
- Offers precise measurements of vacuum with an easy to read vacuum gauge
- Vacuum pressure is adjustable from 50 to 550 mmHg
- Max free flow of 27 lpm
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
- Model #: 7314P-D
- Actual Product Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Liter Flow: 27 LPM
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95 Percent
- Overall Product Height: 8.3"
- Overall Product Length: 8.5"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Blue & White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Power Requirement: AC, DC or battery
- Warranty: 2 Years Limited on Machine