Manufacturer Product Description:
4" H x 5-3/4" W x 6" D, Weight 2-2/35 lb, Sound Level 56 dBA, Power Consumption 80w, Maximum Compressor Pressure 35 psig, Compressor Free Air Flow 12-2/3 LPM, Electrical Required
When it comes to low-cost, high-performance compressor nebulizer systems, the PulmoNeb LT Compressor Nebulizer System fits the bill. This affordable yet advanced system was developed to provide superior clinical results. The PulmoNeb LT exceeds market standards and delivers superior performance making the PulmoNeb LT one of the best values on the market. Intuitively designed, this system is easy for new and young patients alike to operate. Its profile is sleek, compact, and lightweight. In addition, integrated wire guides eliminate contact with moving parts and ball bearing connecting rod design further enhances the system's reliability.
- Maximum compressor pressure 35 psig
- One-piece MicroPore Filter is readily accessible and has six-month life.
- Small footprint and lightweight design make it easy to store and take along.
- Darker body color maintains its appearance after a prolonged period of use.
- Ball bearing connecting rod design equips the unit for years of dependable performance.
- Internal wire guides eliminate interference with moving parts for increasing reliability.
- Top-of unit connector facilitates easy attachment/removal of tubing.
- Tested to at least 1,000 hours of life.
- Five-year limited warranty.
- Includes free instructional DVD.