The DH Offloading Post-Op Shoe is designed specifically to offload plantar ulcers and other neuropathic diabetic foot wounds. Built around the patented active offloading insole technology, the Post-Op Shoe gives a comfortable, stable fit while optimizing offloading. The interior provides ample space, easily accommodating sometimes bulky wound dressings. A rocker bottom sole with reinforced heel prompts patients to use a natural, therapeutic gait while stabilizing and protecting the heel area. Ultra-soft uppers made from nylon add to the comfort. The DH Shoe eases the daily inspection of plantar wounds with its removable toe piece. If you want a post-operative shoe that provides ease of use and comfort while you recuperate, buy the DH Offloading Post-Op Shoe from ActiveForever.com today!
DH Post-Op Shoe Features:
- Designed to offload neuropathic plantar wounds
- Patented active offloading insole alleviates pressure
- Spacious shoe accommodates wound dressings
- Nylon upper is ultra soft and comfortable
- Heel is reinforced for added stability
- Easy-access removable toe piece aids wound inspection
- Rocker bottom sole aids natural ambulation
DH Offloading Shoe Specifications:
- Fits either foot
- Color: Black
- Indicated For: Treatment of plantar wounds; alternative to post-op shoes, static dressing; short-term (1 - 4 months) treatment
- Consult sizing chart below for best fit
||4 - 6
||6.5 - 8.5
||6.5 - 8.5
||6 - 11
||9 - 11
||11.5 - 14
Warranty: 6 months
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 10340, 5690977131293, Össur, open wound