Looking to add extra comfort to your wheelchair to relieve pain? The DMI Polyfoam Wheelchair Cushions are made of polyurethane foam construction that help maintain soft, even support for maximum comfort. Perfect for those experiencing pain from pressure sores and most types of lower back pain, the polyfoam contours to your body providing long-lasting therapeutic pain relief.
The cushion sizes are 16"L x 18"W x 2"- 3" - 4"H and offers soft, even support for maximum comfort and weight distribution. Constructed of highly resilient polyurethane foam and includes a removable, machine washable, Navy, Plaid, Cream, or Burgundy polyester/cotton cover. Experience an ultimate comfort design and get the pain relief you need, buy your DMI Polyfoam Wheelchair Cushions from ActiveForever.com today!
DMI Polyfoam Wheelchair Cushions Features:
- Ergonomic design provides therapeutic pain relief for pressure sores
- Constructed of highly resilient polyurethane foam
- Removable, machine washable, polyester/cotton cover
DMI Polyfoam Wheelchair Cushions Specifications:
- Color: Navy, Plaid, Cream, Burgundy
- Style: Standard or Convoluted
- Navy Sizes: 16"L x 18"W x 2"-3"-4"H
- Plaid Size: 16"L x 18"W x 3"H
- Cream Size: 16"L x 18"W x 3"H
- Burgundy Size: 16"L x 18"W x 4"H
- Foam meets CAL #117 requirements
- Latex Free
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Wheelchair cushions for pressure sores, wheelchair parts, wheelchair cushion, foam cushions, 513-8020-2400 , 513-8021-2400, 513-8021-9910, 513-8025-2400, 513-8025-9910, 513-8076-0400, 513-8076-0700, 513-7602-2400