Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
If you are suffering from Parkinson&rs, stroke, arthritis, or other physical ailments, this this product is a necessity for fall prevention, as well as help you lead an independent life. Grab bars act as a "safety net" for fall prevention. Mount them horizontally, vertically or diagonally or any position that suits your needs.
The DMI Steel Knurled Grab Bar is made from superior chrome-plated knurled steel.The tiny "knurled" cuts in the bar helps prevent your hand from slipping off the bar if you are in a wet environment. Each bar has a 1" diameter, extends 3.5” away from the wall, comes with mounting screws and gaskets, and is available in and 18", 24", and 32" lengths. Reduced the risk of injury and buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
DMI Steel Knurled Grab Bar Features:
- Offers stability and safety to prevent injury
- High quality chrome-plated steel helps prevent rust
- Knurled texture prevents hand from slipping
- Includes mounting screws and gaskets
- Can be used horizontal or vertical
- Extends 3.5” from wall
- 1" diameter
DMI Steel Knurled Grab Bar Specifications:
- Bar Diameter: 1”
- Distance from Wall to Inside of Bar: 3.5”
- Material: Chrome-plated knurled steel
- Color: Chrome
- Lengths: 18", 24", and 32"
- Includes: One (1) DMI Steel Knurled Grab Bar, mounting screws, and gaskets
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Shipping costs may vary as the 32" DMI Steel Knurled Grab Bar is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Related Searches: 521-1570, grabbar, grabar, nurled, handicap rail, hand rail, wall bar, handicap safety rail, grab rail, bathtub rail, bath tub rail, bathtub bar, shower bar, shower grab bar, bathroom safety, bathtub safety, steel grab bar