Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
DMI Toilet Seat Riser with Arms is a unique product that assists those with restricted mobility to get off and on the toilet. The one molded piece construction offers extra stability and security, and the riser portion adds an extra 3.5" to your existing toilet seat. The built in arms helps the user rise from and lower to the toilet with ease. This must-have independent living product is ideal for those who have Parkinson's, arthritis, effects from a stroke, or other physical limitations.
DMI Toilet Seat Riser with Arms installs in a snap with the included mounting bolts and goes right under your existing toilet seat and lid. This very convenient feature allows the riser to be lifted in the same manner as your existing toilet seat. This durable, easy to clean toilet seat riser has 7.25" high arms, 19" between the arms, and weighs less than four pounds. Available in both standard (round) and elongated bowl models and has a weight capacity of 300 pounds. Stop struggling to get off and on the toilet and buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
DMI Toilet Seat Riser with Arms Features:
- Ideal for those with mobility restrictions
- Large molded arms for security and support
- Raises toilet seat height by 3.5”
- Durable and easy-to-clean
- Available in standard (round) or elongated models
- Mounting bolts and easy to follow instructions included
- One-peice molded construction
DMI Toilet Seat Riser with Arms Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Arm Height: 7.25” from rim of bowl
- Width Between Arms: 19”
- Seat Elevations: 3.5"
- Opening Dimensions: 11.5"L x 9.75"W
- Weight: less than 4 lbs
- Includes: one (1) DMI Toilet Seat Riser with Arms, two (2) bolts, instructions
- DMI Toilet Seat Riser with Arms Manual
Related Searches: 522-1503-1900, 522-1504-1900, hinged elevated toilet seat, elevated toilet seat, handicap toilet seat, toilet seat for elderly