It can be used during any time a person is on the back, including traditional exercises, such as yoga, pilates, physical therapy, stretching, massage, spa and beauty. When a person is lying on their back, while exercising, their head is often slightly tilted back, putting undue stress on the neck. Sometimes personal trainers or health professionals suggest a pillow or towel to make the client more comfortable, but pillows and stacking towels differ in density, height, size and convenience. When the DOD Fitness Neck Circle is placed directly under the base of the head, the neck can maintain a neutral position, taking pressure off the neck and stacking the vertebrae more efficiently. Buy your DOD Fitness Neck Circle from ActiveForever today!
Our DOD Fitness Neck Circles can be used in an endless number of ways you never expected, including on dirty or rough surfaces that protect you from mess or cuts.
DOD Fitness Neck Circle Features:
- Very lightweight, waterproof, bleach-proof and sweat-proof
- Prevents, reduces neck pain while lying on the back
- Places head in ideal “neutral” position, allowing neck to relax and stay out of extension
- Provides cushioned base of support and requires no manipulation like towel or pillow
- Endorsed by fitness and health professionals
- Can be used by senior citizens or those with a muscular imbalance in the neck
DOD Fitness Neck Circle Specifications:
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions: 6" circumference, 1" high
- Weight: .5 ounces
- Material: Consists of a latex free foam mix
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: arthritis, tendonitis, osteoporosis